Welcome to Triton High School!

To enroll your child in school you will need to bring the following documents with you:

1. Proof of residency: This can be a copy of a lease agreement; new driver's license with new street address; proof of service from power, phone or water company, etc. If you are living with someone else, we need a written notarized statement from that person and something with their name and physical address. A post office box number is NOT sufficient for proof of residency.

2. A withdrawal form from your child's previous school, a copy of his/her last report card or transcript and a discipline profile.

3. Students who reside in Harnett County with a parent, legal custodian or guardian will need no further documentation. Students who have no parent, legal custodian or guardian living in Harnett County will be requried to have an educational agent, legal custodian or legal guardian designated. If you are not the enrolling child's biological/natural parent, we need a copy of your custody arrangement that allows this child to live with you. We cannot accept Power of Attorney documents, this must be a court ordered agreement.

4. A copy of your child's Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if he/she was receiveing special services at the previous school.

5. A certified copy of your child's immunization record - North Carolina State Law allows a student to be enrolled for only thirty days without proof of immunizations. We will be requesting this information from your child's previous school, however, if this information is not received in thirty (30) days we will have to suspend your child from school.

6. A copy of the child's birth certificate and social security card.

Please contact Mrs. Cathy Byrd at extension 2121 if you have any questions.